NitroSell is a dynamic and growing company. If you’d like to be part of an industry-leading organization that sets high standards and demands exceptional performance, then look no further.
We’re always looking for talented individuals with skills in sales, marketing, software engineering, web development + design, and IT support.
Reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.
Positions Currently Accepting Applications:
Web Application Support Specialist
- Providing phone and online support to new and existing customers
- Carrying out ad-hoc requests when required
- Documenting features of our software and services, in our knowledge base and on our forum
- Recreating issues within NitroSell’s software based on customers’ feedback
- Working closely with the development and implementation team to bring issues to a successful conclusion
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal)
- A positive, outgoing attitude, with an openness and willingness to learning new skills
- Proactive and creative in approaching problem solving, with excellent analytical abilities
- Minimum 1 year in a similar role
- Self-motivated and able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Able to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to communicate support issues with non-technical users, and present solutions as simple as possible
- Experience with the Windows Operating System
Nice to Have
Note that these are optional and you will be fully trained on the required technologies.
- Strong English communication skills are more important
- Practical retail experience through working in a store, or helping to manage a store’s software, with experience with point-of-sale systems (electronic tills)
- A background or interest in IT & eCommerce
- Previous experience with customer service
- Advanced: experience with building websites (HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Complimentary Coffee, Cold Drinks
- Opportunity to work with a young, dynamic team, and interesting customers from all over the world
- After the trial period: MediCover and MultiBenefit
This job is based at our offices in Poznan city center. Salary is negotiable based on experience. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”