NitroSell is pleased to announce that two more Amazon marketplaces are now supported.
Amazon separates its various marketplaces by country, they require a new Amazon account per marketplace unless it is inside Europe where any European marketplace will allow you to post on other European marketplaces where that item is already described in the native language of the other marketplace.
The initial release of our Amazon integration supported amazon.com and amazon.co.uk. We now also support the amazon.es and amazon.ca marketplaces.
Sign Up: Existing NitroSell Customers
- If your store is on beta, login to your WebStore Manager, and choose the Amazon link from the menu bar; there, you can automatically add a 30-day, no risk, free trial and we’ll be in touch to schedule your implementation;
- Alternatively, you may open a ticket on our partner portal and we can get the integration set up for you.
Sign Up: New Customers (NitroSell WebStore not required)
If you are not an existing NitroSell customer, our Amazon Marketplace integration also is available standalone, without the need for a NitroSell webstore. Please contact our sales team here for more information.
The Amazon integration is available for the following point-of-sale platforms:
- Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS), Store Operations (SO) and Headquarters (HQ) editions;
- Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sale (POS) 2009;
- pcAmerica Cash Register Express (CRE);
- UnifyPOS (coming soon!).
If your platform isn’t listed, please contact us, and we’d be happy to investigate extending support to your POS.
Risk-Free 30-day Trial!
Sign up today for a risk-free, 30-day trial. If you find NitroSell’s Amazon integration doesn’t work for you, you can cancel at any time and you won’t be charged. It includes 1-5 days of Success Training to get you up and running quickly and easily.