Retail Management Hero
Whether you are looking for your first point of sale system or a replacement/upgrade for Microsoft’s Retail Management Systems Store Operations, Retail Management Hero (RMH) can fit the bill. NitroSell’s Integrated e-commerce for Retail Management Hero makes it easy to have a website that shares sales, customer info, and inventory updates between your NitroSell e-commerce webstore and your brick and mortar store. The online shopping cart for RMH delivered by NitroSell gives you a seamless connection to your retail management system so that you can concentrate on driving your online sales.
Specifically, integrated e-commerce solutions combine customer service and marketing in one powerful platform to attract new customers – all while allowing retailers streamlining order fulfillment and increasing the return on their investment. Integrating e-commerce is not only smart; it’s vital to making your store stand out in a fiercely competitive market.
NitroSell has long been the leader in integrated e-commerce for small and medium retailers and our integration with Retail Management Hero will prove once again that NitroSell provides more value and more features than anyone else.
Realize return-on-investment (ROI):
- Seamless synchronization to Retail Management Hero — In just a few clicks, staff can modify promotions, product images, descriptions, pricing and other information in-store and it will automatically update online. The e-commerce interface also features tools to monitor inventory levels, customer and shipping information and sales reports for both online and B&M stores.
- Take advantage of all of Retail Management Hero’s Features online and in-store — NitroSell’s integration with Retail Management Hero will take advantage of many of the new features in RMH including the built-in customer loyalty program so that shoppers have a seamless experience whether they come into the store or shop from home or smart phone.
- Easy order fulfillment — Retailers can use the RMH system to easily manage online orders. A customizable workflow helps fulfill orders step by step – from the time the order is received – to the time the customer is automatically notified of the shipment status.
- Improved marketing and promotions tracking — Cultivate customer relationships through customizing email templates and harnessing the power of social media. Increase repeat sales by monitoring foot/web traffic and buying patterns, as well as tracking the success of promotional campaigns. Gauge the success of promotional codes and coupons with easy-to-use features.
- Centralized data management — A single interface streamlines business processes, including management of inventory levels, customer information and reports for both online and brick and mortar stores. Shipping and taxation amounts are also synchronized between the in-store POS and web store so charges are harmonized across both channels.
Detailed business reporting and analytics — Retailers have the option to list e-commerce transactions and in-store sales separately on select reports. Designated personnel can access detailed hourly updates on web store traffic and can view historical information including visitor totals and revenue.